Welcome to the Chief Old Sun School Website
It is my pleasure to welcome our students, parents and guardians back for another great year of learning. We are all excited to have students back in the classrooms filling them with energy and enthusiasm.
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time ready for a day of learning.
- Completes homework assignments given by teachers.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Encourage him/her to practice or speak the Siksika language at home.
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school to prepare them for the future.
Chief Old Sun School Staff are looking forward to an educationally rewarding safe school year with you and your children. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at (403) 734-5300 or at email@example.com
Natasha Calf Robe-Ayoungman
Principal Natosapi (Chief Old Sun School)